Yellowknife is a place where traditional indigenous culture blends together with modern amenities, for a truly remarkable experience while discovering the mystery of the Aurora Borealis. On winter nights the Aurora Borealis is often so vivid it seems close enough to touch. Far from city lights, watch the night sky light up. It’s a marvel that seems to embody the mysteries at the crossroads of Heaven and Earth in all of its elegance and raw beauty.
Double: $2,430 (+5% GST) | Single: $2,890 (+5% GST)
- Yellowknife City Tour
- Dog Sledding Excursion
- 3 Nights of Aurora Borealis Viewing at private cabin
- Indigenous Ice Fishing Demonstration with hot lunch and sashimi
- Guided Snowmobiling Tour
- 3 Day Winter Clothing Rental (includes a winter jacket, boots, snow pants, mitts, polar fleece balaclava)
- 4 nights of accommodation (3.5–4 star)
- Professional Tour Leader
- Transfers to all activities in Yellowknife
- 9 meals: 4 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 4 dinners
2021 GUARANTEED DEPARTURES
January 11-15 | February 09-13 | March 11-15
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.