Feel the spirit of Saskatoon. Enjoy a true travellers experience by immersing yourselves in the stories of this place – all the way from Indigenous to modern-day culture. Saskatoon is an urban centre truly on the edge of nature, within an hour of the city you can be in the most beautiful boreal forests, surrounded by wildlife and some of the best fishing on the planet. In the urban centre enjoy the world-class culinary scene with nationally recognized chefs and restaurants with all locally farmed food. And not to forget the abundance of distilleries, breweries and cideries all with a local tale to tell themselves.
Crossmount Ciderary | Shelter Brewing | Blackfox Distillery | 9 Mile Brewing | Saskatoon Main Street | Waneskewin Heritage village
4 DAY DISCOVER THE HEART OF CANADA SASKATOON CITY STAY | FROM $749
- 3 nights comfortable hotel accommodation
- 4 Days mid-size car rental with unlimited kilometers(Conditions apply)
- Remai Modern Admission
- Wanuskewin Heritage Park Admission
5 DAY WINTERTIME IN SASKATOON WITH MANITOU SPRINGS | FROM $549
- 4 nights comfortable hotel accommodation
- 5 Days mid-size car rental with unlimited kilometers (Conditions apply)
- Manitou Springs Admission | Daily
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.
Interested in Group and Incentive Travel?