Join our 5 day fully escorted SMALL GROUP tour this October and discover the tastes of Vancouver Island. With over 2,600 farms on Vancouver Island, local fare is never far away, and with a coastline that stretches over 3,340 km, the freshest seafood is practically in your plate. Over 40 different wineries, breweries, cideries and meaderies are yours to explore.
- Sea kayaking to see marine wildlife
- Victoria Foodie Walking Tour
- The totem poles in Duncan and the murals in Chemainus
- Averill Creek Winery Tasting
- Fanny Bay Oyster Facility
- Coombs Old Country Market
- Westholme Tea Company
- Morningstar Farm & Cheese Tasting
- 4 Nights of Hotel Accommodation (3.5 - 4 star)
- 11 meals: 4 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 4 dinners
- Transportation on comfortable mini-coach
- Professional tour leader
October 13 - October 17, 2020
Starting from $1,970
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.