What is included:
• 11 Day Canada / New England Cruise.
• Return airfare from Denver and Salt Lake City included plus ground transfers (Air from other cities available upon request. Additional cost may apply.)
• Deluxe Hotel accommodation CHATEAU FRONTENAC, Quebec City night prior to boarding the cruise.
• Includes Group farm tour at Halifax, Nova Sco- tia and Surgaring off experience at Quebec City as well as other private GROUP gatherings.
• Includes all port and government taxes*.
• Includes all onboard meals, entertainment, and room service.
• Includes special group receptions/networking opportunities.
• Includes Special gift.
• Includes Special Group Amenities for past passengers.
If you choose to make your own air arrangements, an air credit of $550 per person will be applied to your booking. (*PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE OF GOVERNMENT, AIR, & PORT TAXES OR FEES AND FUEL SURCHARGES.) Please see Princess Cruise
Line 2022 brochure for general information governing this cruise. Cancellation Insurance is highly recommended and fully refundable until June 2, 2022, after which it is non-refundable. Please contact our office to obtain a brochure. All cancellations are subject to an administration fee of $100 per person. Cruise Vacations of Winnipeg acts as an agent for the cruise line, hotel, air carrier, bus line, tour operations and all other service/suppliers that comprise this offering. The agency shall have no liability for the suppliers acts or omissions, and the Agency’s liability shall not exceed the suppliers liability. Cruise Vacations reserves the right to correct any errors or omissions.
Call - Cruise Vacations today: toll-free 1-855-530-0131