What is included:
- 10 Day Partial Panama Canal Cruise, Day prior Ft. Lauderdale hotel w/full breakfast, transfers, return airfare from Colorado & Utah
- Return airfare from Denver and Salt Lake City included plus ground transfers (Air from other cities available upon request. Additional cost may apply.)
- Includes PRIVATE TOUR & GROUP gatherings.
- Includes all port and government taxes*.
- Includes all onboard meals, entertainment, and room service
- Includes special group receptions/networking opportunities.
- Includes Special gift.
- Includes Special Group Amenities for past passengers.
If you choose to make your own air arrangements, an air credit of $300 per person will be applied to your booking.
(*PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE OF GOVERNMENT, AIR, & PORT TAXES OR FEES AND FUEL SURCHARGES.) Please see Princess Cruises – 2021-22 brochure for general information governing this cruise. Cancellation Insurance is fully refundable until August 4, 2021, after which it is non-refundable. Please contact our office to obtain a brochure. All cancellations are subject to an administration fee of $100 per person. Cruise Vacations of Winnipeg acts as an agent for the cruise line, hotel, air carrier, bus line, tour operations and all other services/suppliers that comprise this offering. The agency shall have no liability for the suppliers acts or omissions, and the Agency’s liability shall not exceed the suppliers liability.
|Nov 5||Fly to Ft. Lauderdale, o/night hotel|
|Nov 6||Ft. Lauderdale, Florida||16:00
|Nov 7||At Sea|
|Nov 8||Falmouth, Jamaica||8:00||17:00|
|Nov 9||At Sea|
|Nov 10||Cartagena, Colombia||7:00||15:00|
|Nov 11||P Canal Partial Transit New Locks||6:00||15:30|
|Nov 11||Cristobal, Panama||16:00|
|Nov 12||Limon, Costa Rica||7:00||19:00|
|Nov 13||At Sea||18:00
|Nov 14||Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands||7:00||17:00|
|Nov 15||At Sea|
|Nov 16||Ft. Lauderdale, Florida||7:00|