Small group adventures to the far corners of the world
don't have to mean roughing it.
That's the focus of
Exodus Travels' new Luxury Adventure Collection.
Now you can be both intrepid and indulged, whether you're trekking Peru's Inca Trail ending at the magical lost city of Machu Picchu, cycling Italy's Prosecco Hills and rewarding yourself each evening with local wines or celebrating at Everest's Base Camp as you make your way to the roof of the world.
There’s something about a little pampering after completing an active adventure. At Exodus, we also firmly believe there is a time and a place for all styles and types of travel, and so we are beyond thrilled to introduce you to our new Luxury Adventure Collection.
Our new Luxury Adventure Collection includes the same responsible wildlife practices, commitment to sustainable tourism and giving back to the local communities that you’ve come to expect from Exodus.
Ideal for honeymoons, anniversaries, reunions, family get-togethers or just because, these elegant journeys sprinkle in gastronomic delicacies, insider access to hard-to-reach destinations, spa treatments, champagne toasts, butler services, local cuisine and guides bringing you to the world’s most enchanting destinations in style and comfort – while respecting and protecting the precious environment we love to explore.
ASK US ABOUT DATES AND DETAILS
for THESE NEW, EXODUS LUXURY ADVENTURES
- Kenya and Tanzania Masai Mara Immersion Safari: 15 days from USD $11,281 / CDN $ 17,015*
- Stay in luxury tented camps with cabin-style tents and butlers, immerse yourself in tribal lore, and experience game drives with only the Savannah between you and the Big 5 African creatures.
- Galapagos Island Voyage – Remote Central and Northern Islands: 10 days from USD $8331 / CDN $ 13,329
- Stay aboard a spacious yacht with only 32 guests, kayak, snorkel and picnic among giant tortoises, blue-footed boobies, penguins and iguanas
- Costa Rica to Panama Voyage: 10 days from USD $7248 / CDN $ 9,725
- Sail on the Panorama 3-masted motorsailer along the Pacific coasts of these two richly eco-diverse countries, visiting National Parks and enjoying snorkeling and relaxation on some of the world's most beautiful beaches.
- Amazon Rainforest Cruise: 9 days from USD $6107 / CDN $7485
- Explore the Peruvian Amazon on the Amazon's only luxury ship; go on guided moonlight safaris, canoe expeditions, and piranha fishing, visit village markets and meet local shaman.
- Galapagos Island Voyage - Darwin’s Enchanted Isle: 10 days from USD $10,331 / CDN $16,529
- Skip the crowds and sail with only 32 people, see blue-footed boobies and spouting whales; snorkel, kayak, hike & even enjoy an intimate picnic in the highlands with giant tortoises
- Kenya and Tanzania Serengeti Survey Safari: 15 days from USD $9881 / CDN $14,895
- Sleep under canvas at a deluxe Serengeti tented camp situated for the best, most dramatic wildlife viewing; enjoy cabin-style walk-in tents, personal butlers, 'bush meals under the boundless African sky
- Antarctica, Falklands & South Georgia via Buenos Aires: 20 days from USD $ 11,795 / CDN $15,585
- Incredible wildlife viewing including seabirds, penguins, seals and whales and the100,000-strong population of King penguins at the southern reaches of the world.
*Fares are tour only, exclusive of flights. Please ask about terms and conditions of booking.
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.